Last Revised Date: September 30, 2022
THE RETHINK HUB collectively, (“THE RETHINK HUB”, “we”, “our” and “us”.) has created this privacy statement (“Statement”) in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to the privacy of the details that you provide to us when using www.rethink-hub.com (“collectively “the website”), as the data controller for the purposes of the Florida Information Protection Act (FIPA), California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA), the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CALOPPA) and the EU, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
At THE RETHINK HUB, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all visitors to our website. In particular, we want you to know that the website is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
We believe your business is no one else’s. Your Privacy is important to you and to us. So, we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, THE RETHINK HUB follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
– We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
– We ‘ll use state – of – the – art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We take your privacy seriously and take measures to provide all visitors and users of the website with a safe and secure environment.
The Personal Information on the website, is collected, controlled and processed by the data controller; collected on behalf of;
THE RETHINK HUB
|Florida, United States of America.
Telephone: +1 786 220 4611
EMAIL: [email protected]
Collection of Personal Information
We obtain personal information about you from a variety of sources. This includes personal information you provide to us directly, information we obtain from other sources, and information we gather through automated means. The Rethink Hub may collect personal identification information from user in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when user enroll in the School or a Course within the Website, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources the Website makes available.
Information you provide to us. When you visit to use the website or participate in certain services, seek access to certain content or features, or directly correspond with us, we may collect certain types of information from you:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone and/or mobile numbers);
- Your payment information, when needed to facilitate certain transactions;
- Reviews, comments, and/or surveys on our media blog; and
- Other information you may provide to us when you fill a form, such as through our “Contact Us” feature.
Information obtained from other sources. We may obtain personal information about you in connection with the Services from publicly and commercially available sources and from our affiliates and/or business partners (such as advertising networks or social networking services), including:
- Demographic data (such as gender, age range, educational level, household income range, number of children in household, ethnicity to the extent permitted);
- Purchasing data, including information about advertisements you have seen or acted upon and information about your interaction with advertisers’ products and services;
- Occupational data (such as profession, position, title, industry; and business address);
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device information, including unique identifiers and connection information, including mobile device advertising IDs (e.g., Apple’s IDFA or Google’s AAID) and the means of internet connection (e.g., WiFi connection, ISP) that can identify the physical location of such devices, in accordance with applicable law;
- Your device type and settings, software used, browser type and operating system;
- Websites or other services you visited before and after visiting the Services (referring URL);
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within, and what search queries you may have run on, the Services (clickstream);
- Viewing behavior, including the content you view, how long you view content, the quality of the service you receive, and advertisements you have been shown or interacted with;
- Dates and times you access or use the Services;
- Location information, including the city, state and zip code associated with your IP Address, information derived through WiFi triangulation, and precise location information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile apps, with your consent;
Collection of Non-Personal Information
The Rethink Hub automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from user browser as well as through other analysis of the Website. Non-personal information includes without limitation user Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, cookie information (as described below), the pages user request, type of computer operating system user use (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the type of browser user use (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer), the domain name of the Internet service provider, user activities while visiting the Website, and the content user accessed.
Cookies are small files that we or others send to and store on or with your computer so that your computer, browser, mobile app or other application can be recognized as unique the next time you access, visit, use or otherwise take advantage of the Services or other media. Cookies may also reflect demographic data pertaining to you or other data linked to information you submit. One use or consequence of cookies is to enable you to receive customized ads, alerts, content, services or information. You are always free to decline any cookies we use by adjusting the settings of your browser, as your browser may permit; however, some products, services or features might not be available or operate properly if cookies are not enabled. Some of our advertisers and third-party service providers may also utilize their own cookies.
In addition, we, our service providers and others sometimes use data-gathering mechanisms on the Services, including without limitation “web beacons”, “clear GIFs”, “pixels” and/or “tags”. These perform statistical and administrative functions, such as measuring site and page traffic, verifying advertising paths, better understanding user interests and activity, gathering related information (such as information relating to a particular browser, device or IP address) and positioning images, and typically do so without detracting from your online experience. Such mechanisms are not necessarily designed to collect Personal Information. In addition, if you have provided your email address, we might use a non-human unreadable form (or “hash”) of your email address to deliver, or facilitate delivery of, relevant advertisements and information to you on or by way of the Services or on or by way of other websites or media, including, for example, popular social media sites and features.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We, or service providers acting on our behalf, may use the information collected from and about you to:
- Provide our services, including authorizing a purchase, or completing a transaction that you requested;
- Send promotional materials as well as running Social Media Ads, alerts regarding available offers and other communications, including text/SMS messages if you provided your mobile number and opted in to receive such messages;
- Communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
- Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies;
- Anonymize or de-identify personal information to provide third parties with aggregated data reports showing anonymized information and other non-personal information;
- Provide technical support;
- Generate suggestions about the type of content you may enjoy;
- Supplement your personal information collected directly from you and/or from automated means with additional information from publicly and commercially available sources, and/or information from our affiliates and our business partners;
- Associate your browser and/or device with other browsers or devices you use for the purpose of providing relevant and easier access to content, advertising across browsers and devices, and other operational/business purposes;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our Services; managing our communications; reviewing and processing employment applications, performing data and statistical analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our terms of service and other policies; and
- In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Personal Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
The Rethink Hub do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others
Disclosures To Third Parties Assisting In Our Operations
The Rethink Hub may provide user personal information to trusted operators who work on behalf of or with The Rethink Hub under confidentiality or similar agreements including service providers, shippers, vendors, payment processors, advertisers, consultants and affiliates. These companies may use user personal information to help The Rethink Hub administer its business or the Website, including but not limited to assistance in administering and processing payments, fulfilling orders, shipping and confirming orders, or communicating with user about offers or other information relevant to The Rethink Hub.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content on the Website that link to the websites and services of the Rethink Hub’s partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. The Rethink Hub do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our user, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
The Rethink Hub reserves the right to transfer any and all information, including without limitation personal information, to another The Rethink Hub affiliate or to a third party or successor in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our business or operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings).
Notice of Privacy Rights of California Residents
If user is a California resident and have provided personal information to The Rethink Hub, user is entitled by law to request certain information regarding any disclosure by The Rethink Hub to third parties of personal information for their direct marketing purposes.
Use of Non-Personal Information
The Rethink Hub may share and disclose information that is not reasonably linked to user or user devices with third parties to show or analyze site usage, improve our services, improve our user experience, or for similar purposes. In addition, The Rethink Hub may use user IP address to analyze trends, administer the Website and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order to improve the Website.
Protection of Personal Information
The Rethink Hub understands that storing our data in a secure manner is important. The Rethink Hub stores personal information using industry standard, reasonable and technically feasible, physical, technical and administrative safeguards against foreseeable risks, such as unauthorized access.
Please be aware that the Website and data storage are run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond The Rethink Hub’s control. The Rethink Hub is not responsible for the acts and omissions of any third parties.
The Rethink Hub cannot guarantee the security of the information on and sent from the Website. No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of The Rethink Hub to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect user personal information, neither The Rethink Hub nor any of our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any information user transmit to us over the Internet. Any such transmission is done at user own risk.
Correcting or Removing User Personal Information/Opt-Out
If user want to unsubscribe from an email list of The Rethink Hub, please let us know by following the “Unsubscribe” instructions that are included in each promotional email from The Rethink Hub. Please note that such requests may take up to ten (10) days to become effective. User may not opt out of receiving communications regarding user purchases, user dealings with the Website, or technical information about the Website.
The Rethink Hub is committed to protecting the privacy of children. The Website is directed to persons 18 years of age or older. The Rethink Hub and the Website do not knowingly collect information from children under age 18. If user is under age 13, user are not permitted to use the Website or to submit any personally identifiable information to the Website. If user provide information to The Rethink Hub through the Website, user represent and warrant to The Rethink Hub that user are 18 years of age or older. If user is 13 – 17 years of age, user may visit, browse and use the information on the Website, but user may not submit any personal information to the Website, and user represent and warrant to The Rethink Hub that user have permission of user parent or guardian to use the Website and any activities on the Website, who agree to these Terms on user behalf. If we become aware that a website user is under age 18 and has provided personal information, we will remove his or her personal information from our files. If user is a parent or guardian and believe The Rethink Hub may have inadvertently collected personal information from user child, please notify us immediately by sending an email.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. The Rethink Hub does not control the content or links that appear on these websites and is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
What Are Your Rights to Your Data?
All Your Personal Information we collect will always belong to you. However, we are a collector and a processor of Your Personal Information. That implies on us obligations to respect your rights to Personal Information and facilitate the exercise of your rights thereto. In order to use any of your rights at any time please contact us and we will facilitate the exercise of your rights free of charge. We will inform you on the actions taken by us under your request as soon as practically possible, but in any case, not later than in 30 (thirty) calendar days.
In accordance with effective regulations you have a significant number of rights related to your Personal Information, such as e.g.:
Right to access. You may obtain from us the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and get an access to such personal data. You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection office at [email protected] and we will work with you to remove any of your personal data we may have.
Right to rectify your inaccurate Personal Information and to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement
Right to erase your Personal Information. Please note that a request to erase your Personal Information will also terminate your account on the Site. We will automatically and without undue delay erase your Personal Information when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
Right to restrict processing of your Personal Information;
Right to data portability. You may obtain from us the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us and transmit it to another Personal Information Controller;
Right to object to processing of Your Personal Information,
Right to withdraw your consent to the usage of your Personal Information at any time
Personal information collected through the Website and other aspects of The Rethink Hub’s business may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which The Rethink Hub or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Website, user expressly consent to any such transfer of information outside of user country.
If user have any questions about this Policy or our Website, please contact us at www.rethink-hub.com/contact Please note that email communications may not be secure. Accordingly, user should not include personal or other sensitive information in user email correspondence to the Website or The Rethink Hub.